Sunday, May 11, 2008

Muerte Day of the Dead Artwork Featured on Zazzle!

OK so I know i'm bad and it's been too long since I updated my blog. Sorry! I've had a ton going on in my life since Xmas, which was my last post. First things 1st Im preggers with my 1st child and have been getting ready for her to come into the world :) 2nd, after xmas we lost our beloved French Bulldog who was paralyzed from 2 dehabilitating spinal ruptures (common for the breed), and I have been greiving his loss pretty badly.


I finally have taken some time and did a new design, a Muerte Skull Day of the Dead design. My husband's tattoo on his leg was what inspired me. Last year we took a trip to Mexico and loved it! I hope you enjoy my Muerte illustration as much as we loved Mexico!



So no sooner than I posted it up for sale on Zazzle and Cafepress, then lone & behold Zazzle features it as Today's Best Design! So way cool. Then I see my Tattoo MOM heart shirt is on the homepage featured also. So that's 2 design in 1 day that have gotten called out. I can say today is a good one ;)
So hey thanks for stopping by and have a look at my galeries for cool, urban hip designs!